eDiplomaMCU: A Horrible Night in Bhopal

Translate to my Language

Wednesday, January 13, 2021

A Horrible Night in Bhopal

 ☞ Friends, My name is Abhishek. In this short book I am going to share my experience of that night which is not easy for everyone to accept the reality. This is a real story happened with me. We know that people say its all myth about ghosts  spread in community. I also believed so, even today I don't believe at that incident but that's a reality and we all have to accept it.


Dear friends, it's first ever book of mine, so if there is any grammatical mistake, please pardon me. 


Thanks & Regards

(Abhishek Kumar Tripathi)

Writer & Author


⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂


☞ I basically belong to Village & Post -Sanda, Tehsil - Churhat, District - Sidhi, Madhya Pradesh, India. I was studying in class 12th in Saraswati Shishu Mandir School, Churhat in 2013-14 session. I completed intermediate class 12th and planned to come to Bhopal for my further studies. I had my a close friend Hitendra Pratap Singh who was my classmate and both we were from Mathematics stream.


On 16th June, 2014 we (Hitendra, Rajendra, me and with parents) reached Bhopal. We stayed at Hitendra's relatives in Semra, Govindpura, Bhopal for about a month. After getting admission in MVM (MOTILAL VIGYAN MAHAVIDYALAYA) Hitendra and me started living in a separate room in Semra Kalan near milk & electricity industry at Govindpura. After some time Hitendra switched to B.E. course from B.Sc. PCM from MVM Bhopal and he had to change college for pursuance to B.E. 


Now I was going to MVM alone from Govindpura, that is still far by distance. Hitendra started living in Anadnagar, Bhopal and I came at Pushpanagar and started living with Rajaadhardhyu & Prakash who were also pursuing their degrees and were my seniors. For some reasons I had to leave the room in starting october, 2014.


The story starts now! My friend Ankit Tiwari offered me to live with him and some his friends in Shankaracharya Nagar, Bhopal. Shankaracharya Nagar is close to Pushpanagar and the building I was going to shift was just beside overbridge near railway station near GB Convent School. I remember those days when I returned to Bhopal with my father on Diwali from Sidhi to Bhopal. We were now four, Ankit, Virendra (our school friend, he also was pursuing B.E. degree from Bhopal), my father and me. We cooked meal, starred here and there and finally shifted to the new flat of Ankit's.


It was October, 2014 and all other roommates were to their homes for the event of Diwali. After a week they returned to Bhopal and found a new roommate as me. Other roommates were Anuj Tiwari (cousin of Ankit Tiwari and my one year senior in School, belongs from Churhat), Ankit Tiwari (He is another Ankit from Unchehra, district Satna, other name termed him Naresh), Vivek Bhaiya (also from Unchehra), Ratnesh Mishra (from Gurh Rewa and friend of Anuj Bhaiya). Then finally me. We started living there happily and worked for ours' work, study, coaching, games, classes etc.


At Shankracharya Nagar the building in that we were living was of a Jain. The building is very close to GB Convent School (not beside Shani temple, other one that is beside to Shiv temple). That building is of three flours, and a small room at 4th floor. There were 2 flats, ground and 1st flour given on rent. On the third floor house owner Jain Uncle with his family, a boy, a girl, he and his wife were living. On ground floor some persons from Rewa side were living, Mansij Bhaiya etc.


The first flour consists of 3 rooms, one kitchen and separate bathroom. The first and last rooms were used to live with two group of three persons. We also used to play games inside rooms because its were hall type rooms. We used to go our colleges, coaching and other activities then we used to finish our tasks assigned to us, i.e. making food, washing utensils etc. I  was assigned for washing utensils for both morning and evening times.


We used to sleep in groups in two different rooms. One day I was sleeping at night with Ankit Tiwari, Anuj Bhaiya and Ratnesh bhaiya in the last room. There were actually two doors for entering our room. It was something late night in the month November,2014, someone pressed my chest and suppressed my mouth that I was not able to speak anything or I was unable to react. Somehow I touched Ankit who was sleeping beside me and tell him about happening to me. He said it is normal and made me sleep in mid of others. We woke up in morning.


Actually I had joined Hockey in my College MVM, Bhopal in my first year. I didn't ever believe in these spiritual things. I was so energetic and enthusiast person. In morning other roommates said about previous history of the room. I could not believe them at that time. Ankit narrated "Once there a family was living before us at flat before some years. Due to some reasons a lady committed suicide at middle one out of three rooms." I said I do not believe in such stories and made laugh, but I felt what happened a day before with me.


Ankit also said he had also faced such occurring with him before that's why they do not sleep alone in any room. All roommates confessed about the suicide of the lady in that room. Many times it happened but I ignored. 


In last month December, 2014 I had joined Wadhwani Institue Of Computer Technology and started pursing DCA with Devanand (my bro), Vivek Shukla (our friend from Rampur, Sidhi). I also was a part of college hockey team. Very next month I had joined Karate Classes in Tatya Tope Stadium , TT Nagar, Bhopal. I had many dreams to achieve big. I was very hard working. The day came when all story starts.


It was festival Holi in March, 2015. For this Wadhwani institute near Sindhi Colony planned to organise Annual Function and I had participated in that for singing. Vivek, Devanand didn't because they had college tour on same day to the annual function. Annual function was going to held in Gandhi Bhawan, Shamla Hills, Bhopal. Before a day of the function we had to go for practise at Gandhi Bhawan. But because of Holi festival my all roommates had left for Rewa except Ratnesh bhaiya day before that day. He was about to go on that day. After returning from practice I reached Shankaracharya Nagar's house, the train Rewanchal was at 10 PM for Rewa. And Ratnesh bhaiya left, I went up to Bhopal Station to drop him. He picked up the train and left.


I came back to home. Meal was prepared and I ate that. Ankit told me not to stay alone at the flat but I did not believe him and replied I had brave heart. It was about 10:30 PM I was studying in the room attached to kitchen. Many students used to live in that colony, but because of Holi most of them left for their home town for Holi celebration. In that building one Room Owner and his family was left as per my remembering as he said. The building had chain door for lock for safety purpose at ground floor. I remembering locked the door myself with lock and key while coming from railway station.


Now it was around 11 PM and I was feeling sleep. The colony was purely calm and there was no noise out. I slept very soon. But suddenly I heard a noise of anklets. I ignored. I was sleeping with books close to my heart and also had mobile phone with me. Suddenly I heard another ring of anklets Chhn….Chhn.. I woke up. The light was already on. I sad on the bed (actually our bed was the floor, we used to have cloths on floor). Just after two minutes I heard again chhn… chhnn..chhnnn ring of anklets. I picked up phone and saw the time was 12:35 AM around. I was clearly able to recognise the source of ring of anklets. That was ringing from moving place. She was running from third room to second one. There was side gate for last room in that I was sleeping, so I was unable to see her directly. I would not try to see her if I was able too. Because it was very very very fearing moment for me.


Now the lady was running fast in the rooms. The voice was of her legs as well as of anklets. I could feel the vibration of someone running at ground / floor. Tuning was continued ….. Cnn….chhn….chhnnnnn.chn…….chhhnnnnnnnn…. Oh my god! I was loosing my temper, my brain literally stopped working then. I starting chanting Hanuman Chalisa in my mind but nothing stopped. (but Hanuman Chalisa is the main reason why she could not harm me, why she could not dare to touch or come in front of me. I am literally atheist but I always felt the power of Bajrangbali. I love him and I have no doubt about his powers. I strongly believe on him and always find him helping me whenever I am in trouble).


I started Hanuman Chalism (jai hanuman gyan gun sagar) on my mobile phone with high volume. This strengthened me but I could not get over of fear and the clear sound of anklets I was hearing. Now time was around 1:15 AM and I was continuously a victim of spirit. She was a ghost. I remembered Ankit was not wrong, he was telling the truth. She was not only running, walking on the top of room ground but she was throwing her legs on ground as well. I was in very fear. I tried to called my father, sister, ankit and other roommates but non call was matched. I had around 5 Rupees balance left in my Airtel mobile sim. Somehow call matched to Vivek Shukla who was also living in same colony Shankaracharya Nagar. (Vivek, Devanand and Bhupendra were roommates and all were well known to me and my roommates). Then Vivek was only living in that room. He picked up the called and I told him about what was happening to me. He assured me to go down and he was coming to pick up me to his room. I then volume upped full sound of Hanuman Chalisa and did not look aside and opened the door. I tried to reach to room owner who was living next floor  to us. But unfortunately their gate was also locked.


I quickly starred down leaving the door or my room unlocked. Came down and found I was only living at that building at that time. I opened the chain door and left that unlocked too. Vivek and Daulat bhaiya (a senior living in vivek's building) were waiting near to my building. I was very nervous and in fear. I was getting fever then. Aunty and Daulat Bhaiya with Vivek tried to help me and they made me comfort to sleep. They consulted me to leave the room soon and stay at their room as long as I wished.


Vivek called to my father, very soon all my roommates came to Bhopal. I left the room and started living in Dhobi ghat, Bhopal (near CM HOUSE, PROFESSOR COLONY, NEAR SHAMLA HILLS). I left Shankracharya Nagar room on 6th March, 2015 and all story was probably of 4th March, 2015. All my other roommates left the room and started living in other buildings.


Very soon in 27 June, 2019 I joined a job MP Public Prosecution as a Clerk in District Singrauli of Madhya Pradesh. Now Ankit and some others again started living at the same building but on ground floor rooms. Whenever I go Bhopal, I always go to meet him. We all remember those times and Ankit again says, there is no person living on the second floor flat after us.


It was my most horrible experience in my life. I do not believe in superstition, I was a brilliant student of Science. Completed B.Sc. in Science, studies scientific stuffs, was physically powerful. There was no disorder physically or mentally to me. But all this happened to me. I clearly heard anklets for about an hour, vibration of her walking and running. Really it was extremely horrible experience .


☞ When all my roommates shared this story to our room owner who was Jain, he told it was his daughter came from party. But all my roommates left the rooms for ever and always searching answers for some questions.


§ Jain uncle's family never ate meal  late night because of customs. They served rest meal many times because they said its night now and they could now eat meal. Then do you believe her daughter is coming from party?


§ While leaving the building I searched for uncle but the gate for his room was already locked. If they  came late night about 12:15 AM, they must had call me for unlocking the doors.


§ Let they were coming from party. Why anklets rang for about an hour continuously, and even from my rooms.


§ The lady / spirit was throwing her legs on ground and I was clearly able to grasp the location and source of anklets ringing. 


All these questions made them quiet and all we decided to leave the room. I can verify thousand times that she was abnormal power and the sound of anklets and her legs were listened to the best of my knowledge. Lord Hanuman Bless Us!


No comments:

Post a Comment