eDiplomaMCU: Learn English Typing with Fun

Translate to my Language

Friday, January 8, 2021

Learn English Typing with Fun

 Now I would like to introduce myself to you. I am Abhishek Kumar Tripathi. People call me The Abhi and this name is my nick name. I know what you are, you just want to learn English typing quickly but it is not so easy as you are thinking. So keep in your mind that only your hard work and practice make you better. Since you are studying here computer course and you know well very much part of time you spend in typing course. Therefore I am keeping this problem and trying to make your study better.


I would like to introduce the basic of "how to learn English Typing", actually you know it better if you keep practicing daily at  least half an hour daily then it could be possible that you might be perfect in typing. Many times while you are learning typing you get materials very boredom, this is one of the most critical problem among learners; because this makes them against their interests. This is the main reason I am preparing a full lesson of English Typing with fun. I will make many parts of lesson. In this lesson I am introducing you but in our another lesson I won't do that.


I think that if you are practicing typing course and also learning your computer syllabus course, then it will be better for you. You are learning typing and even learning your DCA or PGDCA syllabus. I am fully confident that if you daily practice my lessons; you will be able to pass your main examination of both DCA and PGDCA without any extra classes. But the main thing you have to keep in your mind is that you have to understand the paragraph or sentences what you are typing.


Before starting the course I would like explain my hard work and practice. One year ago when I was new in this institute(May, 2016) my typing speed was only 20 wpm to 25 wpm. I tried to increase my typing speed upto 30 wpm. I reached the level in more than 2 months. But after I felt very hazardious. I was feeling that I would not be able to touch the level of 40 wpm. But my daily practice of typing made me great typist and now my typing speed is actually 40 wpm to 50 wpm. I am learning still now.


So wait for my another lesson of computer based that will help you to learn much better. Best of luck and thanks for joining me. And if you want to say something or comment or want to give me feedback then please type in Notepad and save at the desktop. Jai Hind . . .


Thanks

THE ABHI

No comments:

Post a Comment