eDiplomaMCU: Rajbhasha Adhikari Interview of NABARD 2020-21

Translate to my Language

Thursday, January 14, 2021

Rajbhasha Adhikari Interview of NABARD 2020-21

 NABARD Prelims - 25 February, 2020

NABARD Mains - 24 September, 2020

NABARD Interview - 14 January, 2021

my nabard result


Interview Venue - Regional Office Bhopal

Interview Medium - Hindi

Post - NABARD Rajbhasha (Assistant Manager)


Hello friends, today I appeared for NABARD Rajbhasha Adhikari (Official Language Officer) interview. The interview was conducted via digital mode on the screen in conference hall. All officers and staffs at NABARD regional official Bhopal were very good persons and supportive as well. I reached the venue at 7:50 AM and completed Documentation, Verification before noon. Afternoon had lunch then about 2:40-3:15 enjoyed interview. Chintala sir honorable Chairman of NABARD was also presented there. He was asking questions and all panel members made enjoyable moment with me. 


There were 4 panelists. 2 male and 2  female. The questions asked from me were -


1. My graduation medium

2. Unicode

3. MP official language

4. Region wise and tribal languages in mp.

5. My work and office detail MP public prosecution

6. Tribhasha Formula 1968 

7. Prabodh, Praveen, Pragya

8. Ka, Kha, Gha states and official languages.

9. Tamil protest against Hindi

10. Article 347 Indian constitution

11. What I like and dislike in current job public prosecution

12. What drawback at my work will I feel in NABARD

13. Difference between official language and national language.

14. Official language regionwise

15. Article that says primary education will be in mother tongue.

16. Have I tried to learn any southern language? Are people trying to learn? I will give you posting in Tamilnadu (chairman sir)

17. Rajbhasha Niyam and Adhiniyam some indirect questions.


All they were happy, I answered every single answers confidently with best of my knowledge. They asked me familiar questions.

I would like to give you some suggestions for appearing for interview for Rajbhasha Officer posts. As I am working in Madhya Pradesh Public Prosecution department. So prosecution has a big role in criminal department. Most of the times started around my current job profile and curiosity of prosecution and working culture. As prosecution works like a bridge between Police and Judiciary that's why it was very interesting.

Another suggestion to  you that you must join a library or buy some old significant book related Rajbhasha and understand why Tamils and other states' individuals opposed Hindi. They are going to understand your ability in various aspects. They asked most of the questions mentioned above and they asked deeply as well.

If you don't know about any question, say no but try a moment to go close with the question and answer as near answer as you can. I faced such problem, I just waited a moment and the answer clicked to my mind and explained very well. You should be short and descriptive type answer, don't put their facts like you just read and don't understand. 

Best of luck for your examination. If you have any query, ask us. 

1 comment: