eDiplomaMCU: Dream11 Review - Is it Real or Fake? Allegations & Reality of Dream11 - My experience

Translate to my Language

Thursday, October 28, 2021

Dream11 Review - Is it Real or Fake? Allegations & Reality of Dream11 - My experience

Hello friends, my name is Abhishek and today I am going to discuss about the review of Dream11. After reading this article you will be able to distinguish whether you have to try your luck on Dream11 or not. So let's start -

Dream11 is a fantasy sports mobile application/web that provides a platform to its users to create fantasy team and if they get into certain rank, they will be awarded money/reward. There are different types of contests and prize pools here on dream11, depending on the interest users can opt for mega contests or one to one or any type of bet they like.

Allegations on Dream11- Many users/people have reported dream eleven (D11/Dream11) as fake application or cheaters because they have witnessed their rank down despite of good playing of their players. Also many people have reported that they have seen many unknown users' captains and vice-captains changed amid the playing live time.

I have much experience at Dream11 and I totally disagree on all the allegations imposed over Dream11. People playing on dream 11 should keep in mind that in Mega contests where prize money is in crores, there are lakh people playing or have created different teams with different possibilities. Dream11 does not pay money to anyone from their side, but they pay from the entry fee for all the contests.

Dream11- Is it Real of Fake? - Dream11 is 100% Real and Legit. I am not going to explain all the steps of earning points or anything else that is common, but remember it is true and legit.

You always lose money on Dream11 - Many people say that they always lose money when they play, or they earn initially but lose afterwards. Actually this is not sensible point, only teams and earning points give you award, not the term of what you are playing.

How to win on Dream11 - I used to create teams without having proper knowledge, or I had created just seeing the telegram suggestions or friend suggestions. I lost all matches, I only used to create 1 or 2 teams but I realized it works on probability, more teams with more changes with high quality playing probability gives you more points and thus you can earn more money.

While creating more teams like 10 to 11 teams, you should keep in mind that you must lose with 5 teams if playing with 10 teams. And there may be only 1 team that can give you higher points and higher rank. Many times you lose all your teams and thus lose your money. So it is just a game of probability. 

I suggest you to go with more teams if have hefty money loss capacity, otherwise just play with one team and wait for time for your luck. You can opt for head to head, that is easy to get money or lose, otherwise winning in mega contest is always difficult.

My winning and lose on dream11 - Losing money on Dream11 is really painful. I joined Dream11 in March 2021 and played first contest in April 2021 for IPL. I lost around 2.5k in April and later in October, 2021 and in ICC India vs Pak T20 World Cup, I lost hefty amount. In April 2021 in IPL session I lost more money but in October 2021 I gained more, my total profit percentage is higher upto now. I am sharing my winning of 2nd October 2021 that I played for IPL session 2 for IPL 2021. And believe me Dream11 is addictive and risky, you should play wisely, and stay away if you have no capacity to lose your money.

Loading....
I won on Dream 11

My advice to you to win consistently huge amount, you should watch live broadcasting of every previous matches to know the players performance and forms. Never fall on YouTube video/Telegram teams that promise you of winning with top rank. Just think, if you are creating teams from telegram or YouTube video, then many other people must have made the same teams, so winning probability will be dramatically low.

Those guys who make video of winning handsome amount and give pitch, ground, match stats are actually fooling you. They make videos and sell teams to only earn money. YouTube usually pay handsome amount for views these people get by making videos. Actually you should note and remember the pitch report, ground report, performance report analysis because all this is really important choosing your teams' players. 

I also lost matches by luck creating teams for different sports, you should only create teams for that fantasy you have knowledge about. Do not believe in others' recommendations and buy paid teams. By following the above tips you can win hefty amount. Good Luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment