eDiplomaMCU: Flipkart Pay Later Alert !⚠️ Charging Rs. 18 for every transaction | Is this a scam?

Translate to my Language

Saturday, December 2, 2023

Flipkart Pay Later Alert !⚠️ Charging Rs. 18 for every transaction | Is this a scam?

 Initially Flipkart Pay Later was a good option for customers who were willing to purchase small products and pay the same amount next month. It is kind of credit limit offered to customers by the Flipkart as gratitude. Initially I also got an offer of Flipkart Pay Later of Rs. 1000/- and had made some small purchases and paid later. 

Loading...
Flipkart Pay Later losses its craze

I remained a faithful customer on Flipkart and used the option graciously. Limit increased for 1500/-, then again enhanced for 6000/-. I also got Flipkart Pay Later limit for EMI of 20000/- initially, and as per now my totally Credit Limit is 80,000/- consolidating Pay Later and EMI.

I recently purchased a product of Rs. 189/- using Pay Later option in November 2023. I went to Flipkart dashboard to do a payment for same at Pay Later, found extra charged imposed of Rs. 18/- as usage fee. Total amount flashed 207/- Rs. on my dashboard for payment, I got annoyed as it was unpredictable to me, I consulted with Flipkart customer care, before that I read all stuffs available on Flipkart website, I became furious seeing the charges were imposed Rs. 18 for my purchase of Rs. 189/- as the extra charges should be only Rs. 5.9/- for that Pay Later Account limit up to Rs. 1,000/- inclusive of GST.

Four categorized Usage Fee are like under 100/- Rs. purchase would not bring any usage fee, limit up to 1,000/- would carry extra usage fee Rs. 5.9/- inclusive GST, limit up to 1001 - 3000 /- Rs. would carry Rs. 11.8/- usage fee and lastly any amount greater than Rs. 3000/- would bring 17.7/- Rs. extra usage fee.

So, I just used only 189/- purchase that is less than 1000/- Rs, the amount for usage fee should be Rs. 5.9/- Rs. extra for that but Flipkart imposed me Rs. 18/- for same. I contacted to the customer care and he propagated that the Banks are providing you loan through Flipkart Pay Later, so they are charging extra Rs. 18/- per transaction whether the amount is less than 1000/- Rs. or greater than anything mentioned prior. 

It is really disappointing for customers like us. Flipkart Pay Later is not a gratitude service anymore, it is indirectly theft concerning the innocent customers who are paying more money even the mentioned criteria for usage fee. Interesting fact is that when I was purchasing the product there was no message showing anything about usage fee, suddenly I found another alert of hiked recovery in form of usage fee. It's totally scam. I will never use Flipkart Pay Later again.

No comments:

Post a Comment